Friday, June 25, 2010

A Little Help?

Hi there – to all four of you! Yes, we’ve doubled our audience literally overnight. Hope the quorum is enjoying the content ;-).

So the thing is… this blog is a bit of a misnomer. I’m no foodie. I am a wannabe foodie and I have a feeling that this trip is going to be filled with caloric delights the likes of www.roadfood.com. Don’t get me wrong, I can’t wait for the loose meat sandwiches of Iowa or the Sopapilla Burger of Casa de Benevidez in Albuquerque, but it’s not going to be posh dining.

A couple things are certain. I will love it. My IBS will reappear with a fury. I will be wearing stretch pants. And I will need to plan ahead with tasty, wholesome car food, if I have any hope of getting home sans cholesterol spike.

Here’s where you come in. Thus far I have some drinks for the cooler and a few low-fat munchies. What’s your favorite road trip fare? Looking for product ideas, tips and war stories. Go! 


No comments:

Post a Comment